Dongrui Wu received a B.E in Automatic Control from the University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, in 2003, an M.Eng in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the National University of Singapore in 2006, and a PhD in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, in 2009. He is now Professor and Deputy Director of the Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education for Image Processing and Intelligent Control, School of Artificial Intelligence and Automation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
Prof. Wu’s research interests include affective computing, brain-computer interface, computational intelligence, and machine learning. He has 150 publications (6,600+ Google Scholar citations; h=39), including a book “Perceptual Computing” (Wiley-IEEE Press, 2010), and five US/PCT patents.
- Xiao Zhang, Epoch-wise Double Decent on Generalization Error of DNNs, M.Sc, 2018-2021. First job: ByteDance
- Chenfeng Guo, Canonical Correlation Analysis Based Multi-view Learning, M.Sc, 2018-2021. First job: Alibaba
- He He, Transfer Learning in Brain-Computer Interfaces, Ph.D, 2016-2020. First job: Huawei
- Zihan Liu, Universal Adversarial Perturbations for CNN Classifiers in EEG-Based BCIs, M.Sc, 2017-2020. First job: Tencent
- Yang Wang, Deep Learning based Medical Image Classification, M.Sc, 2017-2020. First job: Microsoft
- Ziang Liu, Active Learning for Regression, M.Sc, 2017-2020. First job: iFlytek
- Xianfeng Tan, Multi-Tasking Evolutionary Algorithms for Continuous Optimization, M.Eng, 2017-2019. First job: Horizon Robotics
- Zhikang Song, Theoretical Analysis and Simulation Study on the Control Performance of Type-2 Fuzzy Controllers, M.Eng, 2016-2018. First job: ZTE